Collagen for health and skin elasticity
- by BEZA FAMILIA
What is the Collagen? To whom it benefits Collagen and why many specialist Collagen is it recommended to use? - Collagen is important for health and skin elasticity as well as hair, nail and bone health; From the age of 25, the body's ability to produce collagen itself is weakened, so experts suggest additional use. The preservation of fibroblasts and the preventive stimulus for collagen production is an adequate aging prevention strategy.
Why Collagen Recommended for use?
- Bones and healthy joints. Collagen is an effective substance that not only maintains the proper condition of the joints, but also reduces the risk of worsening their condition.
- Healthy skin. Stimulates collagen production by lifting or preserving tone, skin elasticity and firmness, after all, the 25th anniversary of collagen production in the skin is reduced every year.
- Reduced risk. Collagen improves blood circulation, reduces the risk of type 2 diabetes.
- Without extra kilograms. Collagen can help you lose a few kilograms of increased metabolism. And the collagen component, called glycine, will help you transfer sugar to your tissues by giving them energy.
- Digestion. Collagen can facilitate indigestion, especially with increased intestinal permeability syndrome.
- New victory without unnecessary injuries. Some sports supplements also use collagen. It is necessary to increase endurance and muscle mass. When using collagen supplements, you can not only reduce the risk of injury, but also give the joints a reinforcement on time.
- Hormonal balance. Because proteins can restore the hormone balance, the supplementation of the diet with collagen can be favorable to the hormonal background.
- Improving sleep quality. Adding a diet with collagen can improve sleep quality and protect yourself from daytime sleepiness.
At what age can collagen be used?
It is best to use collagen from 20 years to achieve the perfect result. It is at this age that the thickness of the dermis decreases by 1 to 1.7 % annually and is not naturally recovered. At the age of 30, collagen deficit is already noticeable. It is better to choose prevention and prevent collagen deficiency.
What is more effective in collagen (animal, marine or plant origin)?
Collagen of plant origin. There are still so -called Vegetable collagen, although this definition is not very accurate. Collagen of plant origin - It is a wheat protein obtained during hydrolysis. Its composition is most similar to animal collagen and is also widely used in cosmetics and in the production of supplements.
- The structure is similar to collagen of animal origin, but you will not call collagen.
- Well absorbed through the skin.
- Hard to produce.
- Very high price.
- Well absorbed inwardly.
- Due to large molecules, the dermis penetrates poorly.
- A reasonable price.
- It is easy to keep at home.
- Externally, animal collagen is not very effective, cream or serum with such collagen will not help to restore your body's collagen tissue.
Collagen of animal origin produces good results when consuming it.
Collagen of marine originProduct derived from fish and other epidermis of the sea. Such a protein is considered more effective than animal origin because it is completely absorbed through the intestinal walls by entering the body. Production technology requires special apparatus and quality transportation. This collagen should be safely stored, which is why its price is usually higher.
- Well absorbed inwardly.
- The molecule is more like a human molecule.
- Better penetrates through the dermis.
- Promotes the production of his collagen.
- Complex production. A much higher price.
Collagen of marine origin is ideal for producing creams and cosmetic serums, its molecule is much smaller than animal collagen and penetrates the deep layers of the epidermis. When using fish collagen, it provides an effective restorative effect on joints and ligaments, skin, and participates in its collagen.
Types of collagen. What problems do each of them solve?
- Type 1 collagen There are all types of human tissues. This component is responsible for elasticity, water balance and nutrient uptake. It is collagen for skin, bones and connective tissues.
- Type 2 collagen For joints, tendons. It is a therapeutic and prophylactic remedy for rheumatism, arthritis and other diseases, inflammation. Used in both dietary supplements and creams.
- Type 3 collagen Also known as a "young" component. He is responsible for elasticity, metabolism and the condition of skin cells (including hair, nails) in general.
- Type 4 or 2nd Pure Collagen- "Nativic" pure collagen is close to human collagen, the most legal is absorbed.
Collagen -shaped: liquid (oral), powder, capsules. Which is better?
- tablets (capsules) contains active substance and additional components necessary for manufacturing and maintaining a compact shape. Because of these additional substances, the percentage of protein is much lower here than in other forms in collagen. Therefore, a serving of tablets may be up to 6 tablets a day.
- Powder Comfortable in that they can be added to liquid mixtures, cocktails and smoothies. It is the most affordable and economical form of the preparation.
- drinking (liquid) collagen - This is the most enriched form of the preparation. In addition to protein, this collagen contains vitamins and minerals that are a must with synthesis. The more hydrolyzed the solution, the better and easier the body is in the body.
With what supplements to use collagenTo make it better to absorb the body?
First of all Vitamin C.; Soluble in the form of tablets (capsules) - any adequate concentration of vitamin C improves collagen uptake. It is sufficient to take vitamin C daily (60 mg) to achieve the required result.
- Hormones; We desperately need lecithin (choline and inositol fractions) and magnesium. It is these elements that are the most important participants in all of our hormonal processes in our body.
- Multivitamin complexes; Our body is a homogeneous whole and all the processes that take place in it, of course, related to each other. If at least one element is missing, the absorption and synthesis of other elements are impaired, so vitamins and trace elements of these complexes will be just as if.
- Silicon supplements. Collagen is a supplier of amino acid-plans to synthesize his own collagen, while silicon stimulates the process and is the necessary participant.
Just as collagen supplements are popular: coenzyme Q10, hyaluronic acid. Glucosamine, chondroitin and methylsulphonylmethane (MSM) complex - for those who want not only to improve skin condition but also to perform joint prophylaxis.
Who needs vitamin C, which is in the composition of liquid collagen? It improves collagen uptake and stimulates the production of its collagen in the dermis.
What additives are not recommended for collagen? It is not recommended to dilute collagen with beverages containing protein as they aggravate the absorption of collagen.
Multicomponent product - multifunctional effects. Low molecular mass ensures that the components of the product will quickly, easily and completely absorb.
The liquid form is convenient and easy to use, easy to digest. Lump 20 ml dose - 1 ampoule of preparation daily.
What collagen is better to buy?
Course HSC Collagen Premium Duration and how to use? Oral collagen in the morning on an empty stomach, because when the supplement enters the digestive tract, it is easier for the body to separate it from food and break down into amino acids. If the biologically active dietary supplement is taken more than once a day, it should be taken 4 hours after the latter meal and 30 minutes before the next.
For adults - one bottle (20 ml) per day or every other day
Minimum course: 15 vial (3 blister packs)
Recommended 3-4 courses per year
Online Shop Beza offers to try Japanese liquid collagen.