JUKOHBI Cleansing Gel, 130g - with Placenta and Hyaluronic
Spend for free shipping
Free shipping applies
Enriched with placental and hyaluronic extracts, the cleansing gel thoroughly cleanses the facial skin, while intensively moisturizing, rejuvenating and accelerating the natural skin regeneration processes. The active substance in the gel, inositol, binds and retains moisture in the skin. Allantoline together with amino acid and St. John's wort extract soothes the skin, protects it from irritation. When you wash your face with the cleansing gel, you immediately feel a feeling of freshness and cleanliness, the skin becomes smooth and starts to glow. The cleansing gel is recommended for oily combination and acne prone skin.
Apply a small amount of gel with your fingertips to massage dry facial skin without diluting it with water. After a light massage, rinse with warm water. Makeup should be cleaned starting with gentle cotton swabs starting from the eyes and lips. This gel is perfect for first stage skin cleansing. Use in the evening to clean makeup. For the second stage of skin cleansing, it is recommended to use Jukokbi crystalline or natural cleanser.
- If you spend above 100 EUR on your order - the delivery is free (your order is delivered to the post leckers terminal).
- If you spend on your order bellow 100 EUR, your order will beshipped to the Omniva postal lockers for 2.90 EUR per order.
- Shipping of the order via the Omniva courier service - 3.50 EUR.
- Pick-up at the Beža Familia salon is free.
Delivery of goods
- The goods are delivered throughout Lithuania within 1-2 working days. The delivery time may be extended during the festive periods, due to the increase in Omniva's occupancy
- On the day of product delivery, the courier will contact you by phone.
Pick up at the Beža Familia salon
- Prepayment in the online store, by bank transfer or payment in the salon is required.
- When the goods are ready, we will contact you by e-mail or phone.
- When picking up the order at the salon, we will ask you to provide a document confirming your identity.
*If you have questions regarding order delivery, please email us at email@example.com
"Beža Familia" determines the procedure for exchanging and returning goods based on Directive 97/7/EC of the European Parliament and the Council on consumer protection related to distance sales contracts, Article 6.366 of the Civil Code of the Republic of Lithuania. "Sale of goods under contracts concluded using means of communication", 2001 of the Minister of Economy of the Republic of Lithuania. August 17 by order no. 258 of the approved rules for the sale of goods and the provision of services when contracts are concluded using means of communication.".
According to the specified documents, within 14 working days after the day of delivery of the goods, the Customer has the right to return the quality product(s) purchased in the "Beža" online store and to recover the money paid for it(s) or to replace the product(s) with other similar products.
Items to be exchanged or returned must meet the following requirements:
- The product packaging cannot be damaged, the product itself cannot be damaged or used;
- The product must be presented in the original packaging of the manufacturer and without losing its commercial appearance;
- The item must remain with all manufacturer tags;
Based on the above documents, the underwear is not exchangeable or returnable.
Product return process:
- The product to be exchanged or returned must be delivered to the address Sporto g. 8, Vilnius. It can be sent by courier, mail or delivered to the specified address during working hours.
- Together with the returned product, a "Product exchange or return request" and a document proving the purchase in the "Beža" store (VAT invoice or cash receipts order) must be submitted.
- After receiving the exchanged or returned product, the "Beža" administrator undertakes to inform the customer within 10 working days whether the product met the exchange/return criteria. If the exchanged/returned item meets these criteria, the "Beža" administrator undertakes to replace the item or return the money paid for it.
- In cases where the goods are exchanged, "Beža" undertakes to replace the exchanged goods with any other good(s), the value of which does not exceed the exchanged goods. If a price difference occurs during the exchange, the Customer must pay the price difference. The price difference is paid by transfer to the specified "Beža" bank account. The buyer can change to a product that is currently available for sale in the assortment of the "Beža" online store.
- The costs of transportation/shipping of exchanged or returned goods are paid by the Customer.
The Customer requests to return the product by e-mail. by mail: firstname.lastname@example.org, by sending a completed and signed scanned "Return form" (which you can print HERE ) or by sending it together with a registered package.
If the buyer used the opportunity to pick up the product at the "Beža" salon while purchasing the product, he can deliver the returned product to the salon himself, during the salon's working hours. In all cases, the customer is responsible for the decrease in the value of the product, which is caused by actions that are not necessary to determine the characteristics and quality of the product.
After the return within 14 days, the money will be returned to your account.