Spend for free shipping
Free shipping applies
According to the theory of ancient Japanese non-traditional medicine, more than 60 active points and zones are laid out on our feet. Not for nothing eastern medicine pays much attention to analysing the active points of the feet, because it is these points that correspond to all human internal organs. By stimulating them, the function of the whole body improves. Soft, comfortable and perfectly fit-and-white kojinaites for therapeutic purposes were created by Japanese acupuncture specialist Michiko Matsunaga. Socks were designed for physiotherapeutic purposes for the prevention of flat footing and designed for athletes to wear after injuries, faster healing. Japanese producer Nippon Medoc has been producing kojinaites with semi-precious metals and minerals for 10 years.
Socks are presented in black, one universal size.
The Japanese call turmalin an electric stone, which is able to emit infrared radiation in contact with the body. Turmalin powder also has an ionization effect. The Japanese greatly appreciate the effects of turmaline and use it in the field of beauty and health. Turmalin powder is enriched with other minerals and metals to enhance the effect and give the product durability. Japanese clothing mineral applications are able to withstand reusable washings. Timpose minerals are more than present in other garments – up to 20 g.
- Turmalin powder enriched with other minerals and metals promotes blood circulation in the foot area. This is especially true for those with cold feet in a cool period of the year;
- Mineral-emitted infrared rays reduce pain in the foot and ankle;
- The effect of minerals strengthens the muscles of the foot and ankle. This is especially important for women wearing high heels and with full-fledic.
Infrared radiation from minerals has a positive effect on blood circulation and biologically active points in the foot. Therefore, we suggest that Japanese kojinaites be worn for women working in stand-alone work, often wearing high heels, having "cold" feet, for full-fledic.
JAPANESE RECOMMENDS TAKING CARE OF THEIR FOOTSTEPS
The appropriate foot shelter allows to avoid such side effects:
- Fluid accumulation and swelling in the area of the knee and ankle;
- Leg and ankle fatigue and pain;
- Tendon sprain;
- Flat feet;
- The formation of the foot and the formation of a dice near the big toe of the foot;
- "Cold feet" syndrome.
Ways we can take care of our footsteps:
Correct shoes, massages with wooden beads, mat with metal studs, walking barefoot in nature, foot bath spa cleanse, suitable socks.
In order to last long hours, it is recommended to wash and drill it by hand, with neutral washing machines in water up to +30 degrees Celsius, dried in a natural way, avoiding direct sunlight and heat, not comparing or using softeners.
Polyester, tourmaline, aluminium, silicon, iron alloy, volcanic stone
DELIVERY OF GOODS
- If you spend above 100 EUR on your order - the delivery is free (your order is delivered to the post leckers terminal).
- If you spend on your order bellow 100 EUR, your order will beshipped to the Omniva postal lockers for 2.90 EUR per order.
- Shipping of the order via the Omniva courier service - 3.50 EUR.
- Pick-up at the Beža Familia salon is free.
Delivery of goods
- The goods are delivered throughout Lithuania within 1-2 working days. The delivery time may be extended during the festive periods, due to the increase in Omniva's occupancy
- On the day of product delivery, the courier will contact you by phone.
Pick up at the Beža Familia salon
- Prepayment in the online store, by bank transfer or payment in the salon is required.
- When the goods are ready, we will contact you by e-mail or phone.
- When picking up the order at the salon, we will ask you to provide a document confirming your identity.
*If you have questions regarding order delivery, please email us at email@example.com
EXCHANGE AND RETURN OF GOODS
"Beža Familia" determines the procedure for exchanging and returning goods based on Directive 97/7/EC of the European Parliament and the Council on consumer protection related to distance sales contracts, Article 6.366 of the Civil Code of the Republic of Lithuania. "Sale of goods under contracts concluded using means of communication", 2001 of the Minister of Economy of the Republic of Lithuania. August 17 by order no. 258 of the approved rules for the sale of goods and the provision of services when contracts are concluded using means of communication.".
According to the specified documents, within 14 working days after the day of delivery of the goods, the Customer has the right to return the quality product(s) purchased in the "Beža" online store and to recover the money paid for it(s) or to replace the product(s) with other similar products.
Items to be exchanged or returned must meet the following requirements:
- The product packaging cannot be damaged, the product itself cannot be damaged or used;
- The product must be presented in the original packaging of the manufacturer and without losing its commercial appearance;
- The item must remain with all manufacturer tags;
Based on the above documents, the underwear is not exchangeable or returnable.
Product return process:
- The product to be exchanged or returned must be delivered to the address Sporto g. 8, Vilnius. It can be sent by courier, mail or delivered to the specified address during working hours.
- Together with the returned product, a "Product exchange or return request" and a document proving the purchase in the "Beža" store (VAT invoice or cash receipts order) must be submitted.
- After receiving the exchanged or returned product, the "Beža" administrator undertakes to inform the customer within 10 working days whether the product met the exchange/return criteria. If the exchanged/returned item meets these criteria, the "Beža" administrator undertakes to replace the item or return the money paid for it.
- In cases where the goods are exchanged, "Beža" undertakes to replace the exchanged goods with any other good(s), the value of which does not exceed the exchanged goods. If a price difference occurs during the exchange, the Customer must pay the price difference. The price difference is paid by transfer to the specified "Beža" bank account. The buyer can change to a product that is currently available for sale in the assortment of the "Beža" online store.
- The costs of transportation/shipping of exchanged or returned goods are paid by the Customer.
The Customer requests to return the product by e-mail. by mail: firstname.lastname@example.org, by sending a completed and signed scanned "Return form" (which you can print HERE ) or by sending it together with a registered package.
If the buyer used the opportunity to pick up the product at the "Beža" salon while purchasing the product, he can deliver the returned product to the salon himself, during the salon's working hours. In all cases, the customer is responsible for the decrease in the value of the product, which is caused by actions that are not necessary to determine the characteristics and quality of the product.
After the return within 14 days, the money will be returned to your account.