HYARONE extract, 35ml - placenta extract
Spend for free shipping
Free shipping applies
Hyaluronic acid is the most important ingredient in the skin. The extract restores the skin's moisture balance, provides smoothness and elasticity, regenerates the skin. An indispensable remedy for the skin.
A biologically active agent made from an extract of the porcine placenta extracted from the umbilical cord. In addition to the placental extract, this extract also contains hyaluronic acid. It is extracted as a complex of proteins - proteoglycans. Due to the fact that its natural structure remains unchanged, it has an extremely high capacity to retain water. This product has a high ability to retain and retain moisture, so it can be used on all skin types and conditions, including very dry and sensitive skin. This product effectively restores water balance, regenerates, gives the skin lost firmness and elasticity, smoothes wrinkles, replenishes the skin with trace elements and vitamins, restores the skin's protective functions, regulates cell metabolism and increases cellular respiration rate. Stimulates skin immunity, controls inflammatory reactions. Provides whitening effect, reduces melanin in the presence of skin hyperpigmentation. Helps scar fade. Hardware methodologies are recommended to deepen the penetration of the tool.
DELIVERY OF GOODS
- If you spend above 100 EUR on your order - the delivery is free (your order is delivered to the post leckers terminal).
- If you spend on your order bellow 100 EUR, your order will beshipped to the Omniva postal lockers for 2.90 EUR per order.
- Shipping of the order via the Omniva courier service - 3.50 EUR.
- Pick-up at the Beža Familia salon is free.
Delivery of goods
- The goods are delivered throughout Lithuania within 1-2 working days. The delivery time may be extended during the festive periods, due to the increase in Omniva's occupancy
- On the day of product delivery, the courier will contact you by phone.
Pick up at the Beža Familia salon
- Prepayment in the online store, by bank transfer or payment in the salon is required.
- When the goods are ready, we will contact you by e-mail or phone.
- When picking up the order at the salon, we will ask you to provide a document confirming your identity.
*If you have questions regarding order delivery, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
EXCHANGE AND RETURN OF GOODS
"Beža Familia" determines the procedure for exchanging and returning goods based on Directive 97/7/EC of the European Parliament and the Council on consumer protection related to distance sales contracts, Article 6.366 of the Civil Code of the Republic of Lithuania. "Sale of goods under contracts concluded using means of communication", 2001 of the Minister of Economy of the Republic of Lithuania. August 17 by order no. 258 of the approved rules for the sale of goods and the provision of services when contracts are concluded using means of communication.".
According to the specified documents, within 14 working days after the day of delivery of the goods, the Customer has the right to return the quality product(s) purchased in the "Beža" online store and to recover the money paid for it(s) or to replace the product(s) with other similar products.
Items to be exchanged or returned must meet the following requirements:
- The product packaging cannot be damaged, the product itself cannot be damaged or used;
- The product must be presented in the original packaging of the manufacturer and without losing its commercial appearance;
- The item must remain with all manufacturer tags;
Based on the above documents, the underwear is not exchangeable or returnable.
Product return process:
- The product to be exchanged or returned must be delivered to the address Sporto g. 8, Vilnius. It can be sent by courier, mail or delivered to the specified address during working hours.
- Together with the returned product, a "Product exchange or return request" and a document proving the purchase in the "Beža" store (VAT invoice or cash receipts order) must be submitted.
- After receiving the exchanged or returned product, the "Beža" administrator undertakes to inform the customer within 10 working days whether the product met the exchange/return criteria. If the exchanged/returned item meets these criteria, the "Beža" administrator undertakes to replace the item or return the money paid for it.
- In cases where the goods are exchanged, "Beža" undertakes to replace the exchanged goods with any other good(s), the value of which does not exceed the exchanged goods. If a price difference occurs during the exchange, the Customer must pay the price difference. The price difference is paid by transfer to the specified "Beža" bank account. The buyer can change to a product that is currently available for sale in the assortment of the "Beža" online store.
- The costs of transportation/shipping of exchanged or returned goods are paid by the Customer.
The Customer requests to return the product by e-mail. by mail: email@example.com, by sending a completed and signed scanned "Return form" (which you can print HERE ) or by sending it together with a registered package.
If the buyer used the opportunity to pick up the product at the "Beža" salon while purchasing the product, he can deliver the returned product to the salon himself, during the salon's working hours. In all cases, the customer is responsible for the decrease in the value of the product, which is caused by actions that are not necessary to determine the characteristics and quality of the product.
After the return within 14 days, the money will be returned to your account.